Skip to main content


After the UK left the EU end of December 2020 EU students are classed as international students and will need to obtain a student visa to study in the UK.

For details regarding visa regulations please contact the University Southampton visa team directly via mail visa(at) or you can find information on their homepage University of Southampton - Bachelor of Medicine European BM(EU).

The following video from the Visa Team at the University of Southampton provides further information on visas:

watch video

Further weblinks: